Record_This

Please use this Forum to discuss Approved Applications (if something is approved, what version, etc)
Forum rules
So folks can help you, include in the subject the software package you're using and the version number in the body.
Post Reply
AllenDB
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:51 pm

Record_This

Post by AllenDB »

Record_This (RT) has been up and running over a week now using the new XMLTV.

AllenDB
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:51 pm

Re: Record_This

Post by AllenDB »

And the link to Record_This would be:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthre ... ost6350329

AllenDB
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:51 pm

Re: Record_This

Post by AllenDB »

XMLTV version 5.49 had a small change in channel display name that caused a problem for Record_This. A new version of RT is available to handle the change.

rmeden
SD Board Member
Posts: 1576
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:31 pm
Location: Cedar Hill, TX
Contact:

Re: Record_This

Post by rmeden »

Really? I don't remember. What did I change?... oh I added minor channels for DTV is that it?

AllenDB
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:51 pm

Re: Record_This

Post by AllenDB »

rmeden wrote:Really? I don't remember. What did I change?... oh I added minor channels for DTV is that it?
That be affirmative.

rmeden
SD Board Member
Posts: 1576
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:31 pm
Location: Cedar Hill, TX
Contact:

Re: Record_This

Post by rmeden »

I was really surprised no one mentioned that minor channel info wasn't in the data before.... DTV has been around for a while. I don't use it so I never thought about it. After 4+ years, someone finally mentioned it and I fixed it. :)

Robert

AllenDB
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:51 pm

Re: Record_This

Post by AllenDB »

rmeden wrote:I was really surprised no one mentioned that minor channel info wasn't in the data before.... DTV has been around for a while. I don't use it so I never thought about it. After 4+ years, someone finally mentioned it and I fixed it. :)
Robert
No problemo.
Where is Cedar Hill? Just retired and recently moved to Kerville, 60 miles northwest of San Antonio.

rmeden
SD Board Member
Posts: 1576
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:31 pm
Location: Cedar Hill, TX
Contact:

Re: Record_This

Post by rmeden »

AllenDB wrote:Where is Cedar Hill? Just retired and recently moved to Kerville, 60 miles northwest of San Antonio.
JFGI! Southwest corner of Dallas County.

Post Reply