Preview lineup page incomplete?

Use this forum to report problems with lineups
xciton

Preview lineup page incomplete?

Post by xciton »

While trying to coordinate my multiple lineups to avoid channel duplication, I went to the "Preview Lineup" link. The preview for Shaw Calgary Digital (T3A 5V3) is no where near complete when you compare it to the actual channel selection page.

Is this a known issue? Is there another way of getting a full channel list with xmltvid's for each of my lineups?

rmeden
SD Board Member

Re: Preview lineup page incomplete?

Post by rmeden »

Is the lineup already in "your lineups". The lineup report only shows those stations you have not "turned off".

If it used to be in your lineup, but is now, try adding it and seeing if all the stations are "on".

Robert

xciton

Post by xciton »

Is the lineup already in "your lineups". The lineup report only shows those stations you have not "turned off".
Ahhh, yes, I do already have that line up. I can work around this now that I know what's going on.

IMHO, It is a rather strange behavior, to only show channels that aren't subscribed to via a "preview" page.

rmeden
SD Board Member

Post by rmeden »

It's a feature. :)

Many folks use the printout to get the XML-IDs for the stations to configure their apps. Seeing hundreds of stations when they only have 20 selected is a bit of a pain.

I'll look at the code and see if I can easily change it to show all stations when the report comes from the lineup selection page vs the "my account" page.

Robert

rmeden
SD Board Member

Post by rmeden »

Changes made:

1. ATSC subchannels added to lineup report (this should have been done before!)
2. "(filtered") added to report to tell you stations are filtered.
3. all stations are now provided when selected via the "add" page.

Robert