DirecTV & Childrens Programming

Use this forum to report problems with lineups
liels

DirecTV & Childrens Programming

Post by liels »

I've been having trouble with children's programming; particularly SD is reporting the incorrect times for Blue's Clues and others. The trouble is new (last week or two) and seems limited to children's programming. _Speculation_ on my part: A East Cost vs West Coast source problem or a TZ problem.

For example, Today at 2:00 EST MythTV via SD has Blue's Clues scheudled for recording on DirecTV noggin 298; according to Noggin it's at 12:00

http://www.noggin.com/schedule/index.php

Same from DirecTV:

Adventure! CC
Imagination; Steve and Blue must rescue King Horace from Periwinkle.
Channel:298
Air Time:12:00 PM - 12:30 PM

*********** At noon SD is telling me I'm getting Dora the Explorer on Nick/299*****

DirecTV is telling me SpongeBob

Chimps Ahoy; Ghost Host CC
The beneficiaries of Sandy's treedome pay her a visit; the Flying Dutchman takes up residence at SpongeBob's house.
Channel:299
Air Time:12:00 PM - 12:30 PM

danielk
SD Board Member

Re: DirecTV & Childrens Programming

Post by danielk »

If it's an East Coast vs. West Coast feed problem it may be something to report as a lineup problem. Just log into your account and click on the "Report Lineup Problems" link and follow the directions. This type of problem gets verified by us by looking at electronic sources, then it will be sent to TMS for verification by calling up the broadcaster, then it gets fixed by TMS in their DB. And a few days after TMS fixes their DB, you will start receiving the fixed lineup through Schedules Direct.

liels

Re: DirecTV & Childrens Programming

Post by liels »

danielk wrote:If it's an East Coast vs. West Coast feed problem it may be something to report as a lineup problem. Just log into your account and click on the "Report Lineup Problems" link and follow the directions.
Done. Thanks for the instructions; am I to understand the "Lineup Issues" forum is not the right place to report my lineup problem?