Are there any plans to ever allow a hybrid lineup?

Use this forum to report problems with lineups
rmeden
SD Board Member

Re: Are there any plans to ever allow a hybrid lineup?

Post by rmeden »

That constitutes a single household. There is still nothing preventing you from spending the extra $20/year to get the 4 additional lineups.

I wonder why *BOTH* of your providers spend money to put clear-QAM transmissions for stations they don't offer in any of their lineups.

It doesn't make business sense to me. Not only due they presumably have to pay for the content, they have to dedicate head-end transmitters or it. Is this a common thing? Does anyone else have the situation?

Robert

disafan

Post by disafan »

Well, they offer the channels in certain forums. For example, in the Brooklyn/Queens Time Warner Cable zone...I get both the Brooklyn Public Access and the Queens Public Access channels...but on the cable box...only the Queens ones.

rmeden
SD Board Member

Post by rmeden »

Interesting.. I don't see those channels, but there is one called "Community Access". But the "Community Access" station doesn't have useful guide info (just 4 hour blocks called "Community Access"). Since guide details doesn't exist, you can just use the same station-id for both QAM entries (so it appears in your guide)