Time to refresh after changing?

Use this forum to report problems with lineups
Pariah_Zero

Time to refresh after changing?

Post by Pariah_Zero »

When I make changes to my lineup, what amount of time has to pass before the schedule is actually updated?

I ask because I've updated my lineup, and I still see the old data - http://www.schedulesdirect.org/getdata still gives me the old lineup, without any of the new lineup information.

I've tried deleting and re-adding my lineups, ran the 'manual' resync, and pretty much anything else I can think of. I'm still not seeing an update.

Is this normal behavior? Thanks.

rmeden
SD Board Member

Re: Time to refresh after changing?

Post by rmeden »

The lineup and data fetch user a different API and I possibly different servers. Normally the change is pretty quick, but if a lot of updates are going on the data servers can get behind.... even take hours to catch up.

We've reported the issue to Tribune. The problem wasn't noticeable before mid-day guide updates were added. We've thought about asking them to remove mid-day updates, but the fact is folks rarely make changes and everyone benefits from the mid-day updates.

Tribune Media Services doesn't seem to be in a rush to fix this... I get the feeling it would be a significant effort.

Robert