SD forgetting lineups

Forum rules
Get Help using the Schedules Direct service. NOTE: application issues are probably better resolved via the application's support methods. If you post here, at least include your application name!
karamike

SD forgetting lineups

Post by karamike »

It's happening to me around twice a month (during the last 3 months):

When my program logs into SD the lineup list stored for my account is empty.
(The list returned by https://json.schedulesdirect.org/20141201/status)

I can then add my three lineups manually and all is well again... until the next time.

That shouldn't happen, should it?

MIke
magnust

Re: SD forgetting lineups

Post by magnust »

This happens to me too at irregular intervals. I only have one lineup but other than that exactly the same problem.
cmal01

Post by cmal01 »

I have the same situation with Astra 19.2 (DVB-S); sporadically (last time yesterday) I loose ~90% of the subscribed lineups (out of 52 channels); I use epg123 with Windows Media Center;
rmeden
SD Board Member

Post by rmeden »

You lose 90% of the lineups? We support 4 lineups, so it would have to be a multiple of 25. :)

I think you mean stations within a lineup. RobertK hasn't responded to the thread yet, so I'll ping him. I'm pretty sure the way SD-JSON works is once a lineup is added to your account, it's up to applications to request data for individual stations (unlike SD-DD which stores channel lists on the server)
cmal01

Post by cmal01 »

rmeden wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:13 am
...I think you mean stations within a lineup....
sorry for misusing the terms; but obviously you have understood what my problem is; ;)
to be more precise: I'm using for Astra 19.2 the lineup "Deutschland (erweitert)"
Best Regards