Problem with Oceanic Time Warner Oahu - Digital Lineup

Forum rules
Get Help using the Schedules Direct service. NOTE: application issues are probably better resolved via the application's support methods. If you post here, at least include your application name!

Problem with Oceanic Time Warner Oahu - Digital Lineup

Postby pkscout » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:53 am

The schedules direct lineup is currently providing the wrong guide data for channel 1341, BBC America. It is instead providing guide data for BBC World News. Even the channel description in the Schedules Direct lineup says BBCWE instead of BBCA. I think this might be an upstream problem, as when I go to the Oceanic web site (Spectrum) and look at the guide, it shows that channel 1341 is both BBC America *and* BBC World News. I think 1342 is BBC World News, but the Spectrum site says "Local Origination for that channel. I have checked, and 1341 is definitely BBC America.

I don't think this matters, but I'm using NextPVR on Windows 10 to collect guide data from Schedules Direct.

No rush, but I would like to record the Doctor Who Christmas Special. '-)
pkscout

Re: Problem with Oceanic Time Warner Oahu - Digital Lineup

Postby pkscout » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:49 am

Just FYI, after posting this I found the report a lineup problem link in my account, so I reported it there. Hopefully that and this don't create duplicate problem tickets somehow. My bad. Sorry about that.
pkscout

Return to Support