GBPVR error getting schedules

Please use this Forum to discuss Approved Applications (if something is approved, what version, etc)
Forum rules
So folks can help you, include in the subject the software package you're using and the version number in the body.

Re: GBPVR error getting schedules

Postby rmeden » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:45 pm

make sure you use your schedules direct *USERNAME* even though it asks for *EMAIL*

Robert
rmeden
SD Board Member

Postby bmel88 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:22 pm

GBPVR is running!!! schedules direct would not update my EPG because the login is asking for e-mail, but wants user name. Once I did that I was on my way. VERSION 1.0.16 seems to be working fine.
bmel88

Postby bmel88 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:32 am

GBPVR up an running! my problem was schedules direct asks for e-mail address to update EPG when it is really looking for user name. Version 1.0.16 on win2k runs really well. good job as usual, Sub. thanks
bmel88

Postby sub » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:34 pm

bmel88 wrote:GBPVR up an running! my problem was schedules direct asks for e-mail address to update EPG when it is really looking for user name. Version 1.0.16 on win2k runs really well. good job as usual, Sub. thanks
Until a few weeks back your schedules direct username and email address were the same thing, but schedule direct changed the account create process to have a separate concept of username. I've changed the next release of GB-PVR to ask for 'username' instead of 'email address' to accomodate this change.

The need to enter the username instead of the email was described in the GB-PVR forums in the sticky 'v1.0.16 survival guide' thread.
sub

Postby motoxx386 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:57 pm

gb-pvr v1.47
I keep getting an error saying my EPG does not appear to be configured correctly. Please check the EPG source settings and try again. System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
at System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataInternal(Uri address, String method,
Byte[] data) and a lot of other stuff. Can someone shed some light on this?
Thanks in advance.
motoxx386

Postby rmeden » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:51 pm

500=internal server error typically happens when you haven't chosen a lineup.

Robert
rmeden
SD Board Member

Previous

Return to Approved Applications