I think I have the steps necessary to set up PTVB so that you can now configure XMLTV from within PTVB and also continue to use your batch file. Many thanks to Xris, Robert and the SD gang for hearing and acting on our request!!!
1. Go to your Schedule Direct Account Details - Login to your account and click on Edit Account Details in the right top... it is red
2. Change your Login Name to an alphanumeric name. Probably the one you used with zap2it
3. Click on the save button at the bottom of the details page.
5. Go to the PTVB directory/folder and delete all ###.xml files. They are probably large and are provider.xml, provider1.xml, provider2.xml, schedule.xml or xmltv.xml. I will explain why later.
4. Open your ptvmanager.ini file line listingurl= back to read: listingurl=tv_grab_na_dd --share . --dd-data schedule.xml --days $days --output $provider.xml
5. In PTVB go to the Listing tab and click on properties, use the zap2it for service
6. click on next - change your Username and password to match your SD account
7. click on next - you should be able to set up your xmltv now. If not, then we need to look at other settings. Continue the setup process just like you did with zap2it.
8. I recommend that you check the Schedule & Detail Tabs and make sure it has the settings you desire.
9. Go to performance tab and clear cache.
10. Go back to Status tab and click on start download button.
11. You will need to identify the xml file that PTVB created so that you can change your batch file and tvtweak. I did this by opening TVTweak manually (GUI). Browse for the xml file. There should be only one, since you deleted all the others previously. This is the file that PTVB has created. It is probably provider1.xml or another provider#.xml file.
If you want to keep your batch file the main change is the line for the xmltv.
1. Open your batch file to Edit...
2. Change the xmltv line so that the output file matches the file that PTVB created and TVTweak found when browsing. It is probably something like this: xmltv tv_grab_na_dd --days 14 --output provider1.xml
You should now be able to run the batch file to automate the whole process or download from within PTVB. You can now configure XMLTV from with PTVB.
Hope this helps,