You have to leave your set up as it was in Zap2It. Don't try to change anything within PTVB. Follow these steps and you will have your work around until Jeff makes the internal changes.
1. Edit your PTVManager.ini file to change the listingurl line
description=XMLTV Zap2it Listings (US, Canada)
providerurl=tv_grab_na_dd --share . --dd-data lineups.xml --list-lineups
channelurl=tv_grab_na_dd --share . --dd-data lineups.xml --reprocess --list-channels
2. Copy the new XMLTV file to your Pocket Browser directoy
3. Set up your channels on SD Website
4. Run the xmltv config command from a dos prompt within the PTVB folder/directory to set xmltv up.
xmltv tv_grab_na_dd --configure
follow the prompts to configure xmltv
5. Make a batch file containing:
echo Creating PTV Files
cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Pocket TV Browser\
xmltv tv_grab_na_dd --days 14 --output provider.xml
ptvmanager -console:log.txt -transfer all
Change your directory to the appropriate directory for PTVB
I use TVTweak because it exposes more data to PTVB. If you don't use it delete that line. Or find TVTweak at: http://feebdack.com/tvtweak
The PTVManager line runs PTVB silently and transfers my palm file for next hotsync.
6. Run your Batch file each morning and hotsync. I have actually scheduled it to run on its own via Task Scheduler. It is now as automated as PTVB was with Evolve and Zap2It.
I set my Scheduled download on the Schedule tab in PTVB to several days out that way PTVB will not download on its own.
Hope this helps!