PTVL "Bad Schema" Error When loading Listing

Please use this Forum to discuss Approved Applications (if something is approved, what version, etc)
Forum rules
So folks can help you, include in the subject the software package you're using and the version number in the body.

PTVL "Bad Schema" Error When loading Listing

Postby cbj40 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:02 pm

I have an issues today updating my listing on my PTVL. Everythiing has been working up until today. Everything downloads fine but when I open PTVL I get the follwoing error....

Guide data not found!
An invalid schema was found in the Listings.dat file. Chances are you need to run Weblink again and/or sync with your desktop computer. For information please check the help file.

After I click "OK" I get another screen "

However I had no problems loading my listings until today. Can someone help.
cbj40

Re: PTVL "Bad Schema" Error When loading Listing

Postby cbj40 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:34 pm

I found the problem... There were 25 radio channels added to my lineup by Schedule Direct. PTVL did not understand the channels so I deselected the radio channels from my lineup and updated my PTVL. Now everything is back to normal. I think Schedule Direct need to post a warning regarding radio channel lineups will cause an error.
cbj40

Re: PTVL "Bad Schema" Error When loading Listing

Postby cbj40 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:02 pm

I'm still getting the error today and there has been no new channels added. Is anyone outhere having this problem.
cbj40

Return to Approved Applications