Typecast Application for Approved App

Please use this Forum to discuss Approved Applications (if something is approved, what version, etc)
Forum rules
So folks can help you, include in the subject the software package you're using and the version number in the body.

Typecast Application for Approved App

Postby skst » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:23 pm

A couple of months ago, I submitted a request to approve my Typecast app. After a few weeks, I submitted a post in the Developer forum asking for a status.

Now, I'm posting here. Does Schedules Direct still approve applications? The Approved Software Web page says:
Don't see your program listed here? If your software is free and/or uses an OSI-approved Open Source license, and doesn't violate our Terms of Use or our Subscriber Agreement, please contact us and we will be happy to list it here. However, until it has been approved, you may not use it with Schedules Direct.

However, if Schedules Direct doesn't respond to requests for approval in a timely manner, it's unreasonable to expect this statement to be followed.
----------------------------------------

USA-IL58819-X
WOW Chicago Suburbs - Digital
USA 60005
skst

Re: Typecast Application for Approved App

Postby skst » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:25 pm

(I would've included the URL to Typecast in my original post, but the forum software limits posts to only three URLs.)

Typecast: https://12noon.com/?page_id=204

USA-IL58819-X
USA 60005
skst

Postby rmeden » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:53 am

I monitor the mailbox on the contact us page, and don't remember seeing (nor finding on a search) your email.

I see no reason why i wouldn't approve it. Send the contact email again and include the URL and verbage you want on the description.

RobertE
rmeden
SD Board Member

Postby skst » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:34 am

That's extremely odd. Do you want me to send that info through the Contact Us page again or DM on this forum?

USA-IL58819-X
USA 60005
skst

Postby skst » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:17 am

I submitted another request through the Contact Us page. Please let me know if you don't receive it.

USA-IL58819-X
USA 60005
skst

Return to Approved Applications