Channel Missing in MythBuntu

Please use this Forum to discuss Approved Applications (if something is approved, what version, etc)
Forum rules
So folks can help you, include in the subject the software package you're using and the version number in the body.

Channel Missing in MythBuntu

Postby johnvic » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:27 am

I don't know if this is a schedules direct issue or a mythtv issue. But if anyone has a suggestion then I would greatly appreciate. I apologize in advance if I use the wrong terminology. I'm a bit of a noob.

I am running mythbuntu 14.04 mythtv ver 27 as a backend. I use an HD HomeRun Dual to convert OTA TV to a network stream. If I watch real channel 30, virtual channel 68, I get 3 subcarriers. They are 68.1, 68.2 & 68.3. I see this with my antenna directly connected to my TV as well as watching the HD HomeRun box using their app. But when I do a scan in mythtv, with schedules direct, I only get 68.1 & 68.2. As mythtv is scanning it says there are 3 possible channels on real channel 30. But when it is done I only get 2 channels.

Any idea why I am unable to get the 3rd channel? It's actually the only one I am interested in.

Thanks!
johnvic

Re: Channel Missing in MythBuntu

Postby rkulagow » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:37 am

Open a ticket in Schedules Direct so that we can confirm that we have the three channels of data available. Since you didn't include your zip code, I can't check what's in the database. Opening a ticket at the website will provide other information required for me to check the raw data.
rkulagow
SD Staff

Return to Approved Applications