ANALOG only and ATSC only from 1 lineup. MYTHTV

Please use this Forum to discuss Approved Applications (if something is approved, what version, etc)
Forum rules
So folks can help you, include in the subject the software package you're using and the version number in the body.

ANALOG only and ATSC only from 1 lineup. MYTHTV

Postby nsaspook » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pm

I have two cards. A pvr-150 and HDhomerun. Is it possible to use one OTA lineup to supply a only ANALOG channel lineup to the pvr card and a only DIGITAL to the HDHR source? I have mythtv running current svn trunk software.
nsaspook

Re: ANALOG only and ATSC only from 1 lineup. MYTHTV

Postby danielk » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:47 am

Is it possible to use one OTA lineup to supply a only ANALOG channel lineup to the pvr card and a only DIGITAL to the HDHR source?

Yes, instructions are in the MythTV documentation in section 24.4.
danielk
SD Board Member

Re: ANALOG only and ATSC only from 1 lineup. MYTHTV

Postby nsaspook » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:21 pm

danielk wrote:
Is it possible to use one OTA lineup to supply a only ANALOG channel lineup to the pvr card and a only DIGITAL to the HDHR source?

Yes, instructions are in the MythTV documentation in section 24.4.

Tks, got it working. At first I wasn't clear on how to define multiple subset sources of the full SD OTA lineup with no source using all channels. My last step was to select all on the SD OTA lineup after all subset source channels have been fetched.

An option to save and restore multiple channel configurations in the SD lineup editor would really help in the future.
nsaspook

Return to Approved Applications