XMLTV no longer working on my Win7 machine

XMLTV no longer working on my Win7 machine

Postby jztemple » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:14 pm

I'm having a problem with my XSLTV, or at least I think that's where the problem is. Today I did my usual routine I've been doing for years, running a .bat file that fetches the listings from Schedules Direct. That seems to be working fine, taking about a minute to do the full fetch. But when I reload my xsltv/tv.html page on my Firefox browser, which again I've been doing for years, instead of getting a fully filled out grid, I just get the following (clickable to enlarge). It never changes and my CPU monitor doesn't display any significant activity which would indicate that the page is really loading.

I have also tried to load the tv.html file in both Chrome and IE and it doesn't work in either. I'm running Win7 and there was a Windows update last night, but I have no idea if this affected XSLTV or it was just a coincidence.

I haven't touched the folder in months except to change the -5 to -4 in the \xsltv\.xmltv\tv_grab_na_dd.conf fill and I did that back in April.

Important Info: I do have access to a Win10 machine and XMLTV does work on that. So it is a Win7 issue. Any suggestions on how I can get it back working on my Win7 machine?
Last edited by jztemple on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jztemple

Re: XMLTV no longer working on my Win7 machine

Postby jztemple » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:08 pm

This no longer works on my Win10 machine either, so apparently it is due to some update made by Microsoft. Still not sure what to do.
jztemple

Return to General Discussions