(no show details) - Comcast MN 55311

Use this forum to report problems with lineups
baj1

(no show details) - Comcast MN 55311

Post by baj1 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:39 pm

My wife pointed out that we haven't had programming information for a couple of weeks on Comcast Channel 67 (Hallmark). Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,
-Brad

rmeden
SD Board Member

Re: (no show details) - Comcast MN 55311

Post by rmeden » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:01 pm

There's a chance it moved. Try a "re-add lineup", then get a lineup report to see if it moved. If it did move, you may have to reconfigure your app (the re-add may have fixed it)

baj1

Post by baj1 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:22 am

Thanks for the reply. By "moved" do you mean changed channels? It's still on 67, we can watch it, there's just no EPG data for it. I did try a "re-add line-up", no dice.

rmeden
SD Board Member

Post by rmeden » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:26 pm

Try looking at the raw data. If your app doesn't store it, try http://schedulesdirect.org/getdata

First, get the channel-id from the <station> section. If it's not there, your station isn't in your lineup any more.

Second, look for a <map> entry with that channel id. If it's not there, your station isn't in your lineup any more.

Third, look for a <schedule> entry with that channel id. If it's not there, your issue is confirmed (and it's pretty strange)

If all 3 searches are "there" you have an application problem.

If the problem is on our/tribune side, submit a "lineup support" ticket and include the above results (it's not in the <station> section, etc). That will include details we need to report it to Tribune.

It's also possible that Halmark doesn't publish their info, but that will come out later.

Robert

baj1

Post by baj1 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:26 pm

Thanks for all the tips. I figured out the "name" apparently changed from HALMRK to HALL, and GB-PVR was treating it as a new station and assigned it the next available (highest) channel number. I got the station number correct and all is good again.