Problems with second lineup...

Use this forum to report problems with lineups

Problems with second lineup...

Postby resolost » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:19 am

I am currently running Mythbuntu 9.04 with a HVR-1600. Previously everything was working fine and I had lineups for both the digital and analog tuners. I noticed that the mythfilldatabase command was failing, so I decided to look into it. I have been able to narrow down my problem. When I go into mythtvsetup and add the lineups, it does not retrieve any lineups from schedules direct. I tried deleting both lineups then adding them back, but I got the same result. What I was able to discover was that when I only added one "LocalBroadcast" lineup, everything worked fine. I was able to get my digital listing with no trouble. When I try to use only the cable lineup, it brakes again and I cannot even see the lineup in mythtvsetup. I have already tried completely removing my mythconverg database and rebuilding it, but that also did not work. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this problem?
resolost

Re: Problems with second lineup...

Postby resolost » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:34 am

Just a little update. I did a clean install for mythbuntu 9.10 and I am still having the same problem. Does anyone have any idea on what might cause this problem? Should I submit a "Report" the line-up problem to SD?
resolost

Postby rmeden » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:56 pm

I suspect a MythTV problem.

You can now see what's being sent to your application by viewing http://schedulesdirect.org/getdata

The only difference between that URL and what your application sees is it is only shows 30 seconds of data (basically what's on now). If you see all the channels there, you have an application problem.

Robert
rmeden
SD Board Member

Postby resolost » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:59 am

ok. I believe I can see all my data with the link you provided. Any idea why mythtv would suddenly start doing this?
resolost

Postby rmeden » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:18 pm

Because it's Myth? :) (burn!)

Disclaimer: I don't use MythTV. :)
rmeden
SD Board Member

Return to Lineup Issues