Differences between SD data and SageTV and Xap2It

Use this forum to report problems with lineups

Differences between SD data and SageTV and Xap2It

Postby RickE » Tue May 26, 2009 1:18 pm

Hi,

I have started noticing differences between show information displayed by SageTV (using its internal TMS data grabber) and the data I get from Schedules Direct (both raw and XMLTV) for some airings. I haven't yet detected any repetitive pattern.

One example is for the Bones airing from 2009-05-25 at 8:00PM MDT for Zipcode 80107 (local broadcast over the air on KDVRDT 31.1 and KXRMDT 21.1):
    Zap2It.com and SageTV both show the episode title "The He in the She" for showID: EP007542010070. The descriptions match, too. The episode title and description match the content that was aired.
    FreeGuide 0.10.10 (using XMLTV tv_grab_na_dd) and raw SD data (collected with a modification of the Python SOAP downloader from this forum) both show episode title "The Finger in the Nest" for showID: EP007542010065. The description of the episode does not match the content that was aired.

Is this a case of preferential treatment for some of Zap2It's business customers, or a Zap2It server updating problem, or some other issue?

Thanks and regards,
Rick
RickE

Re: Differences between SD data and SageTV and Xap2It

Postby rmeden » Tue May 26, 2009 1:24 pm

The data servers had a problem over the long weekend and were not receiving updates. I believe it started Thursday.

It has been fixed... please update and see if you still see a problem.

Robert
rmeden
SD Board Member

Return to Lineup Issues