Antenna lineup

Use this forum to report problems with lineups
danielk
SD Board Member

Re: Antenna lineup

Post by danielk » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:29 am

jhines97,
In response to your question as to whether you still need to input two nearby zip codes for some antenna locations, such as on your mountain ridge between two markets. For now yes. Antenna reception is based on a formula which is only really valid on flat land. In the future we hope to fix this.

Knight

Post by Knight » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:35 am

rmeden wrote:
Knight wrote:There's one small quirk though, if you type the postal code it must not contains spaces otherwise you don't get the OTA or cable lineups (you still get the satellite ones). It might be a good idea for the web page to strip them before looking up the lineups...
done
Thank you!

Nick

Knight

Post by Knight » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:40 am

Hi!
danielk wrote:We got a report from TMS about 30 minutes ago that the Canadian Antenna lineups should be functioning now.
Thank you for the update!
I verified with the postal codes posted in this thread and all appeared to work.
:D

Please take a look at my post which is two posts above your and you'll see why I put a :D there...

Thank you very much for your help!

Nick

Knight

Post by Knight » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:43 am

BTW, you might wish to mention that the Canadian OTA lineup has been corrected on the front page and in the announcements as there are probably some people waiting for this problem (or simply problems in general) to be corrected before signing up...

Have a nice day!

Nick