Schedules direct has the correct lineup

Use this forum to report problems with lineups
hydepark

Schedules direct has the correct lineup

Post by hydepark » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:58 pm

I'm using MythTv 0.21 from ATrpms. My cable provider moved some channels around which are reflected in the SD lineup when I log into my SD account. When I do a mythfilldatabase, the channels in the program guide that were moved by my cable provider don't show up in the same order as shown in my SD account. I did a mythfilldatabase --refresh-all and this didn't correct the problem. Does anyone know how to fix this?

imott

Re: Schedules direct has the correct lineup

Post by imott » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:14 pm

Similar problem here...

Comcast 95014 Digital Cable has moved DiscoveryHD to 750 and Discovery HD Theater to 754. My SD shows this being the case; however, after doing an XMLTV -configure then a new download and import in HSTV, HSTV does not show 750 in the Import screen. And it shows 754 as DiscoveryHD.

It appears the the listing for 750 is show under 754 in HSTV. 750 is nowhere to be found in HSTV.

dr_johnnie

Post by dr_johnnie » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:09 pm

I had the same problem... tried the refresh all, nuked the table - neither worked.

I ended up deleting all under "video source" (in mythtvsetup), added schedules direct, and re-did the "input connections." After a "mythfilldatabase" the channel list was correct.

hydepark

Post by hydepark » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:00 pm

I figured out how to solve the problem. I just ran mythfilldatabase --do-channel-updates and this fixed the discrepancies in the channel lineup. The help says if you have any custom channel names this switch will override the custom names. I don't use custom names so it doesn't matter to me but I wanted to warn people.