No listings data shown before September 2

Use this forum to report problems with lineups

No listings data shown before September 2

Postby DBebm5 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:35 pm

I'm in the LA area (Zip 91423), and I have a MythTV (MythDora) box with 2 tuners(one analog, one digital). I updated MythTV to 0.20.2 (SEEMED to go smoothly). After setting up both tuners for Schedules Direct data, I find that the listings for all the channels on the analog tuner are empty until the beginning of 2 September; they look fine after that. by contrast, the digital channels are more populated, although there is a gap or two (for example, August 27 is completely empty, but August 26 and 28 are fine). I checked to make sure the XMLTV ID's are consistent, although that shouldn't be the problem, as some of the lineups are there.

I also notice that the previously recorded programs (recorded before any software updates) no longer show the recorded channel, but instead a 4-digit number (e.g., "#2942" for the digital FOX station). I'm not entirely certain what that is; some listings-independent channel ID MythTV uses?

Anyway, anybody have any ideas? It's not a disaster, as long as everything gets sorted out after 2 September, but if it's a problem on my end (e.g., corrupted database), I'd better figure out how to fix it. Thanks!
DBebm5

Re: No listings data shown before September 2

Postby DBebm5 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:13 am

Just to update the situation for the record...

I deleted the video connections associated with my two tuners and remade them; this SEEMED to mostly fix things, although there still was a 1-day gap in the listings. Guess it was just a database problem on my end.

Of course, now I have other problems...will troubleshoot and post a new topic, if necessary (hopefully not).
DBebm5

Return to Lineup Issues