NFL Football - generic listings with no team names

Use this forum to report problems with lineups

NFL Football - generic listings with no team names

Postby mcpish » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:02 pm

The first Sunday of NFL Football is tommorow and I noticed that most of my listings for NFL games don't actually display the teams playing in the subtitle field. Nearly every channel that has NFL football just says, "NFL Football" with no further information. I had to actually go to my Cable Box's on screen-guide (ick) and figure out which games are which and then go back to my PC to set MythTV to record based on that. A little inconvienient to be sure.

Would it be possible to get more specific information about games rather than just "NFL Football"? Thanks

Here's a screenshot from my MythWeb. see what I mean?
mcpish

Re: NFL Football - generic listings with no team names

Postby rkulagow » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Please open a ticket at Schedules Direct so that we can get it into our tracking system and start determining what's going on.

Thanks.
rkulagow
SD Staff

Re: NFL Football - generic listings with no team names

Postby AndrewHogan » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:21 am

I already reported this through the "Report Lineup Problems", but I thought I'd add that I'm having the same issue mcpish had with NFL games this week.

The previous weeks were all fine(my listings were fine the week mcpish had his trouble), and my other TV-Shows look basically ok (though I noticed the Mythbusters Marathon today has no specific episodes listed)

*Edit* just thought I should add it looks like Next week's information (2012-10-14) has all the correct game information already. */Edit*
AndrewHogan

Return to Lineup Issues