Lost the regular cable lineup in York

Use this forum to report problems with lineups
bigbit

Lost the regular cable lineup in York

Post by bigbit » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:20 pm

Well I was using 2 separate lineups for York Pa 17406. They were both there (at Schedules Direct Directory) a few days ago. Now it only shows 1 lineup for York in your directory. The DTA I use has only 76 channels as it only has 2 digits and that's the one it is now missing. I tried to delete all lineups per instructions and re add but it just does not show as existing in Schedule Direct listings. It seems to have been deleted permanently from your choices. Please help.

rmeden
SD Board Member

Re: Lost the regular cable lineup in York

Post by rmeden » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:41 pm

It's possible... lineups go away all the time.

We try and detect it and email members when we find it.

Does the other lineup not reflect your channel selection? If so, submit a "lineup report" from the right column on the web page and we can report the discrepancy. it's possible Tribune was told by your cable company that that lineup is no longer used. Cable companies typically have no clue about their own network!

Robert

bigbit

Re: Lost the regular cable lineup in York

Post by bigbit » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:28 am

I use 2 lineups. One cable and one Digital Cable. They both are the same up to channel 76, I think. Then the Digital one goes past 76 up to 800 or so. The problem is the DTA only uses 2 digits so I'm not sure it will work. I haven't tried to get it to work yet as I just noticed the one lineup was gone. If SD doesn't bring it back I will try to use the Digital one and see if I can get it to work.