Account Activiation & Google Checkout

Forum rules
Get Help using the Schedules Direct service. NOTE: application issues are probably better resolved via the application's support methods. If you post here, at least include your application name!
hish747

Account Activiation & Google Checkout

Post by hish747 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:58 am

I signed up for a year through google checkout 4 days ago and my account status still indicates expired please renew. How long is activation supposed to take?
Thanks,
Hish747

travisdj

Re: Account Activiation & Google Checkout

Post by travisdj » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:24 pm

I am having the same issue, granted I just paid today. Most sites have automated account activation after you pay. I figured it would take a little while to activate my account. Hope it's up soon.

danielk
SD Board Member

Post by danielk » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:49 am

Most of the time a your account is activated within seconds. In the general case you may want to check with Google to make sure they don't need more information to verify your account. If they don't report any problems use the "Contact Us" link on our main page to send us your Google order number (from the receipt they e-mailed you), we will then follow up with Google on the issue.

hish747

Post by hish747 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:08 am

I did contact you before using the Contact Us link but I received no response which is why I posted here. Google shows the transaction order as completed. I will send you the order number.
Thanks Again,
Hish

rmeden
SD Board Member

Post by rmeden » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:13 am

hish747:
I searched the logs. Your message was responded to twice within a hour and a half on 9/28 (once by Daniel, once by me). The last email asked for a confirmation number as we couldn't find the record on Google.

I just got your transaction # email and replied that you purchased under a different username (and sent it to you).

travis:
Your order took 17 minutes to process. Unusual, but it worked automatically.

Interesting tidbit... while there have been a few issues with Paypal, I haven't found a *single* confirmed problem with Google checkout.. that's amazing. (I mean on my code... I figure google has this down pat)

Robert

hish747

Post by hish747 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:46 am

Yes, You are right...I checked under the other account. Sorry for the trouble and Thank You!