Membership Extension

Forum rules
Get Help using the Schedules Direct service. NOTE: application issues are probably better resolved via the application's support methods. If you post here, at least include your application name!
vjorrand

Membership Extension

Post by vjorrand » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:35 am

As announced in the Announcements forum I did see my membership extended when I look at it through the SD website. However Mythfilldatabase still reports a membership expiration of 11/28/2007.
Is there a delay in propagating the extensions to TMS? Or is that some other problem?

Vincent

xris
SD Board Member

Re: Membership Extension

Post by xris » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:59 am

vjorrand wrote:Is there a delay in propagating the extensions to TMS? Or is that some other problem?
Very strange. Everything was supposed to get saved to TMS, but you're definitely not the only person this didn't seem to happen for. I'm looking into it.

whurlston

Post by whurlston » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:13 am

Mine was still reporting the old expiration last night after the announcement but now it's changed. It may just be taking a little while.

vjorrand

Post by vjorrand » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:21 am

I don't know if you did something or it just took a while to propagate, but I just reran mythfilldatabase and it now reports the correct value.

Thanks for the quick response (and for putting SD together along with the other board members).

Vincent

rmeden
SD Board Member

Post by rmeden » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:49 pm

Xris found the problem and fixed it.