Episode info missing for Channel 4 HD (freesat UK)

Forum rules
Get Help using the Schedules Direct service. NOTE: application issues are probably better resolved via the application's support methods. If you post here, at least include your application name!

Episode info missing for Channel 4 HD (freesat UK)

Postby rob_vh » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:34 am

The JSON feed has missing Episode data for Channel 4 HD (freesat UK) but the same fields are filled in for the SD version Channel 4.
This started happening at the beginning of March.
rob_vh

Re: Episode info missing for Channel 4 HD (freesat UK)

Postby rob_vh » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:15 pm

On second inspection, the SD feed for Channel 4 HD has not been updated since since Friday 2/23/18, whereas Channel 4 (SD) updated this morning, so the deficient Episode info was from EPG.
I'm using I50716.json.schedulesdirect.org.
rob_vh

Postby rmeden » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:53 pm

It's hard from the context to tell if SD is Schedules Direct or Standard Definition. Have you looked at the raw data?

Have you switched to one of the new UK lineups? I know a lot of old lineups went away recently.

Have you opened a lineup support ticket on the Schedules Direct homepage?
rmeden
SD Board Member

Postby rob_vh » Sat May 19, 2018 3:07 am

Ouch, sorry for the tardy reply. I obtain the information with xmltv 5.70 zz_sdjson.
I am comparing the information in the SchedulesDirect stream for Channel 4 with the data for Channel 4 HD in the same stream.
I'm using lineup=GBR-1002100-DEFAULT
In the cache I can see episode info for C4 that is missing in the C4HD entries. The same doesn't apply to C4 vs. C5HD.
rob_vh

Return to Support