Problems with SD and TVBrowser

Forum rules
Get Help using the Schedules Direct service. NOTE: application issues are probably better resolved via the application's support methods. If you post here, at least include your application name!

Problems with SD and TVBrowser

Postby jdonato » Fri May 12, 2017 2:59 pm

Since this morning I am having issues. First, I could not download or update my listings. I clicked to download, and after less than a second the app would report that the download was finished. Obviously no information was downloaded.

Went to Settings and found out my subscribed channel list appeared as if there was no communication with the servers (the icons were three question marks). After exiting and entering a couple of times, I was finally able to see channel list with their icons (either the real one or generic), BUT every channel that I did not have active in my SD account appeared on the Available Channel List. That is, channels that are not selected as active in my SD account lineup, appear as available to use in TVBrowser. Up until today, those inactive channels did not appeared in any form in TVBrowser, as I would expect.
Then, seeing that at least there was some sort of communication with the servers, I tried to update my listings again. This time the update took longer, but as I found out after it finished, a lot of my channels did not downloaded any info. I have tried several times, even after deleting the downloaded data, and still cannot seem to download a whole set of listings for a week, exact same results every time.

Are there any issues with the servers? Anything you can point me to in respect to TV Browser downloads? Any help will be appreciated.
MacOS 10.12.4, TV Browser 3.4.4-95 and with
Windows 10, TV Browser 3.3.4
Thanks
jdonato

Re: Problems with SD and TVBrowser

Postby jdonato » Mon May 22, 2017 7:10 am

Another question, maybe easier to answer:

When did SD JSON service began offering channel icons with its data?
jdonato

Return to Support