Live Sports Flag in SD Date Field Schema

Forum rules
Get Help using the Schedules Direct service. NOTE: application issues are probably better resolved via the application's support methods. If you post here, at least include your application name!

Re: Live Sports Flag in SD Date Field Schema

Postby scuccaro » Fri May 06, 2016 11:27 am

Robert,
I was able to write a few short programs to get what I needed. Just a couple more questions:

When I pull the raw data using " tv_grab_na_dd --dd-data dd.xml --downloadonly", is there a way to get the raw data sent in my local timezone? It always comes in at London, UK time causing me to do some data gymnastics, My config file has my timezone in it, but the raw data download doesnt seem to listen to it.
    Also, when wuld we expect to hear or know about a decision byXMLTV-DEVEl to make the "live_tape" field/attribute available in the XMLTV toolset??

Thanks,
Scott
scuccaro

Postby rmeden » Fri May 06, 2016 9:04 pm

The raw data is in UTC... ( which is not always the same as London.. like now... they're in British Summer Time)

Well, I'm the XMLTV guy.. I don't think there were any replies to my post to the list. I'll ping it one more time.

Robert
rmeden
SD Board Member

Postby scuccaro » Sat May 07, 2016 4:53 pm

Thanks - good to know about it always being UTC. I will check back regarding the XMLTV potential use of the "Live_Tape" field. Would sure seem to make sense to have that, Many thanks again for all of your help - much appreciated.

Scott
scuccaro

Previous

Return to Support