Dish Network locals not listed in my lineup

Forum rules
Get Help using the Schedules Direct service. NOTE: application issues are probably better resolved via the application's support methods. If you post here, at least include your application name!

Dish Network locals not listed in my lineup

Postby 1Adam12 » Tue May 26, 2015 11:30 am

I do not see a listing for my local channels in MythTV. the ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS or FOX as listed in my program guide on Dish receiver is not in MythTV. IS there a manual channel setup I need to do. my locals are out of Rochester, Austin, MN. 52163.

Thanks
1Adam12

Re: Dish Network locals not listed in my lineup

Postby rmeden » Wed May 27, 2015 7:43 am

There is usually a national dish lineup as well as a local one in the lineup choices. Did you pick the right one? The web page allows you to preview the lineup.
rmeden
SD Board Member

Postby 1Adam12 » Wed May 27, 2015 9:51 am

I initially chose the national line up then deleted and then picked the Rochester, MN/ Mason City IA locals. All I see after I use the mythfil database update is single channels. Unknown programming under the list of locals, its more of a generic listing of channels 2-69.
1Adam12

Postby rmeden » Thu May 28, 2015 7:10 am

If you do a lineup report on the SD web site, do you see your local channels? If you do, the problem is on the application side.

If the problem is on the application side, hopefully someone here can help (I don't use MythTV myself)
rmeden
SD Board Member

Return to Support