Problems connecting to sd-dd servers ( blocking )

Forum rules
Get Help using the Schedules Direct service. NOTE: application issues are probably better resolved via the application's support methods. If you post here, at least include your application name!

Re: Problems connecting to sd-dd servers ( blocking )

Postby rmeden » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:00 pm

I don't think it's a 500 error.. that doesn't match the text.

If you log on with your account at Schedulesdirect.org it should release any blocks.

If you do get blocked, make sure your account isn't expired (when you log in, check the expiration date), and also check the scheduler settings in your application to make sure it downloads once a day. With some apps, it's easy to configure it to download every minute by accident... you'll get blocked pretty quick.
rmeden
SD Board Member

Re: Problems connecting to sd-dd servers ( blocking )

Postby scheduler » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:21 am

In an attempt to set myself up, I must have inadvertently locked myself out for downloading the guide too many times. This was an honest mistake on my part in an attempt to set up my guide. I know you don't have to, just hoping since it was a mistake on my part and not an attempt to ping your system repeatedly you would help me out. I have determined what I believe to be the cause of the errors on my end so I shouldn't have any further issues. Thanks for your consideration!
scheduler

Previous

Return to Support