Account appears to be expired, but web site says it isn'

Forum rules
Get Help using the Schedules Direct service. NOTE: application issues are probably better resolved via the application's support methods. If you post here, at least include your application name!

Account appears to be expired, but web site says it isn'

Postby natecarlson » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:35 am

Howdy!

Awhile back I was given a 2 month account extension for providing some QAM mapping data.. however, it appears that the account extension has busted my account. ;)

On the web interface, my account shows its expiration date as 'Sunday, August 19, 2012'. When I attempt to pull the data via MythTV, it gets a 500 back, with the error string '<faultstring>Your subscription has expired. Please renew your subscription.</faultstring>' in the SOAP request.

I also don't have the option to pay to renew my account on the web page yet - I am guessing since we're not quite 45 days out from Aug 19?

We are going to run out of listings tonight; any chance someone is around who can resolve this today? ;)

Thanks!!

-Nate
natecarlson

Re: Account appears to be expired, but web site says it isn'

Postby rmeden » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:36 am

Sounds like your extension didn't "stick" on Tribune's servers. This is a (very annoying, random, unable to track down) bug that happens about 3% of the time. I have a nightly job that looks for folks who paid and didn't get credited, but that wouldn't include coupons.

You can reset your password to resync it (even back to the same thing) or let me know the username and I can initiate a re-sync that way
rmeden
SD Board Member

Postby natecarlson » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:50 am

Sorry, missed your response! Didn't realize the notify via email option wasn't on by default.

I will give that a shot; it also finally recognized that I could pay again, so I just paid for the next year.. hopefully one of the two things will get it synced up. ;)

Thanks for the quick response, even though I didn't notice it!
natecarlson

Postby natecarlson » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:53 am

Changed my password and it didn't immediately fix it; however, I will try pulling it again in an hour or two to give it some time to sync up. I will PM you my username too.. thanks!
natecarlson

Postby natecarlson » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:20 am

Looks like it's working now - thanks!
natecarlson

Return to Support