Free up lineups for adding more

Forum rules
Get Help using the Schedules Direct service. NOTE: application issues are probably better resolved via the application's support methods. If you post here, at least include your application name!

Free up lineups for adding more

Postby yaggier » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:04 am

I'm getting the error saying I can't add a new lineup in emby (SD-JSON) because I already have too many. I believe this is from me going in and adding/deleting as I am trying to get things just right.

Right now I just have 2 in emby (SD-JSON) and can't add a 3rd (which I was able to before).

I don't have any of the older SD-DD lineups.

I've logged in and out of the SchedulesDirect website.

What is the trick to being able to add a 3rd or 4th one again? Will this clear up on its own or do I have to do something to free the deleted ones?

Thanks
yaggier

Re: Free up lineups for adding more

Postby rmeden » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:24 am

The Emby client is poorly implemented. It allows you to add lineups, but not remove them. Use another SD-JSON client to remove the unused lineups. Personally, I use xmltv's tv_grab_zz_sdjson, but on the Emby forum lots of folks seem to use EPG123.

I doubt Emby will fix it as they are no longer an approved application (commercial app now). They are looking into another guide source.

Robert
rmeden
SD Board Member

Re: Free up lineups for adding more

Postby yaggier » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:38 am

Perfect! Thanks Robert that worked.

I actually already had epg123 installed because I was initially going to use Plex which would require many hoops to get both the custom HDHomeRun Premium feed and my local antenna feed. Ironically, the difficulty in adding 2 lineups to Plex is what led me to install emby.
yaggier

Return to Support