Receiving "403 Forbidden" on schedules/md5 request

Receiving "403 Forbidden" on schedules/md5 request

Postby skst » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:24 pm

Hi,

I'm continuing to develop my application, which has been peachy for ages. However, tonight, it tries to update and gets an error code of 403--Forbidden when requesting 451 schedule-updates (POST .../schedules/md5). Has something changed recently or is there a service glitch?

Thanks for any help you can provide. I'll try again tomorrow and post here if it's cleared up.

Update: I tried in Postman, and it received a valid response. I can't imagine what's gone wrong with my app, but there must be something. I'll dig deeper.

I tried Postman with the token my app received, and the response is "4003--INVALID_USER." Odd. The token was issued only a few minutes ago.

I tried my app again, and it received a valid response.

Weird. Shall I assume it's just some temporary SD glitch?
----------------------------------------

USA-IL58819-X
WOW Chicago Suburbs - Digital
USA 60005
skst

Re: Receiving "403 Forbidden" on schedules/md5 request

Postby pete318 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:32 am

skst wrote:I tried in Postman, and it received a valid response. I can't imagine what's gone wrong with my app, but there must be something. I'll dig deeper.

I tried Postman with the token my app received, and the response is "4003--INVALID_USER." Odd. The token was issued only a few minutes ago.
For this part at least, if you logged in, in postman and received a new token, and didn't re-login from the app to get a new token it's fully expected. Since, as soon as you login and get a new token, any previous token you've received is instantly invalidated.
pete318

Re: Receiving "403 Forbidden" on schedules/md5 request

Postby skst » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:04 am

I realize that, but I was using the token that my app received only a minute before.

----------------------------------------

USA-IL58819-X
WOW Chicago Suburbs - Digital
USA 60005
skst

Return to Developer