Are these fields available?

Are these fields available?

Postby glugglug » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:50 am

There are a few fields in Windows Media Center guide / MXF format that I don't see in the JSON responses, and I was wondering if I am just missing how to get them, or if they are available from upstream?

series start and end date
season name (separate from season number)
has SAP (separate from the DVS flag, i.e. sometimes there is a second audio track in Spanish).
glugglug

Re: Are these fields available?

Postby rkulagow » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:29 am

Can you give me some examples of the series start / end and season "name"?

For SAP, I can add that like I'm doing for the multipart; I'll get it in the next few days.
rkulagow
SD Staff

Postby rkulagow » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:07 pm

OK, SAP will be available as an audio attribute starting with tonight's (00:00Z) refresh.

The documentation on the wiki has been updated; the field is called "SAP"; if present it's a boolean indicating that the broadcast has a SAP channel.
rkulagow
SD Staff

Postby glugglug » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:05 pm

The loadMXF documentation says season name is "rare". I don't see any instances of it in the Rovi guide data. The example that comes to mind is the seasons of Heroes all have names which are shown on Netflix & Amazon - Season 1 is "Volume One: Genesis", Season 2 is "Volume Two: Generations", season 3 is "Volume 3: Villains", etc.

Series start/end is not populated for any of the current Rovi Guide data either, although the WMC UI is displaying season start years that it is determining from the year that season 1 aired. So if I look for "Star Trek", it displays it as having aired from "1966 - Unknown". If I add startAirDate/endAirDate fields to the SeriesInfo myself, it displays them. The fields are DateTimes but only the years are displayed.
glugglug

Postby rkulagow » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:20 pm

Since the Rovi guide data doesn't have it now, I'm not going to spend too many cycles trying to figure out how to add it to the JSON data. Maybe if there's time.

The SAP stuff is currently updating, so it will be available shortly.
rkulagow
SD Staff

Postby rkulagow » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:10 pm

SAP is now in the data; this is stationID 73059 as an example:

{
"programID": "EP002960010277",
"airDateTime": "2015-11-14T08:30:00Z",
"duration": 1800,
"md5": "dwyeAMOV1uGMcPUFZttCkg",
"audioProperties": [
"SAP",