Implementations of API-20140530

Re: Implementations of API-20140530

Postby jongood » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:10 pm

I have updated my personal hobby schedule database to use the new JSON interface.

Grabber: jtvsched.pl
URL: N/A
Language: Perl
Binaries: No
Current version: 1.0
jongood

Postby geoffstewart » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:29 pm

I'm in the process of developing a new plugin for the ArgusTV guide importer.

It's not complete yet, it will be in C#.

If I get it working, I may try to morph it to work with MediaPortal guide as well.
geoffstewart

Postby bdwatkins42 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:25 pm

Grabber: NetTune
Language: Javascript
Current version: 1.0
User-Agent: NetTune/1.0

NetTune is a Javascript application running on a Samsung Smart TV that streams live video from network based cable-card and Over-The-Air TV tuners.
bdwatkins42

Postby riothamus » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:45 pm

Language: Scala
Url: https://github.com/TinyDVR/sdscala
User-Agent: sdscala-grabber
Binaries: Not yet; will be in maven central eventually.
Target: jvm
Current Version: 0.0.1
riothamus

Postby achuk » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Grabber: sd2xmltv
URL: https://github.com/astrilchuk/sd2xmltv
Language: Python
Binaries: No
Current version: 0.1

Description: sd2xmltv is a python application to convert Schedules Direct json feed to an xmltv format. I wrote this application primarily to facilitate importing schedules into tvheadend with XBMC/Kodi as a frontend.

As my primary target is tvheadend/Kodi, I work around tvheadend and/or kodi's limitations. For example, I map some categories to the (currently) hard-coded categories found in tvheadend. Should tvheadend allow user-defined categories in the future, I will modify the application to use the categories from the feed.

While the primary target is tvheadend, the output file should work in any application which can parse xmltv.xml files. I will happily consider any pull requests so long as it fits with my target.

This is a work-in-progress, and currently doesn't offer an interface to add or manage headends in an account.

Descriptions are massaged to display like so in tvheadend/Kodi (note that the episode title is placed in the description because the Kodi developers don't believe they exist):

"Simple Simpson" (Series; 2004-05-02; S15E19) Homer confronts Springfield's evildoers in the form of his crime-fighting alter ego, the Pie Man.

"Toronto Maple Leafs at Vancouver Canucks" (Sports event; Live) From Rogers Arena.

"Crazy Is as Crazy Does" (Series; New; S30E3) A hard-working tribe is impacted by a division of labor; a contestant's strategy ends up backfiring during the immunity challenge.

(Feature Film; 2002; PG) A tale of a young girl's close encounter with the galaxy's most wanted extraterrestrial. Lilo is a lonely Hawaiian girl who adopts a small ugly "dog," whom she names Stitch. Stitch would be the perfect pet if he weren't in reality a genetic experiment who has escaped from an alien planet and crash-landed on Earth. Through her love, faith and unwavering belief in ohana, the Hawaiian concept of family, Lilo helps unlock Stitch's heart and gives him the ability to care for someone else. See also: Battle for Terra, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, The Iron Giant
achuk

Previous

Return to Developer