Is this still the case? If so, it raises a few questions:Data updates occur six days a week, Monday through Saturday and are usually complete by 10:00 Central Standard Time.
1. Is that 10am central standard time?
2. What is the recommended time of day to grab an update to ensure updates are complete?
3. Why was this schedule chosen?
4. Why are there no updates on Sunday?
5. How does this compare to the frequency with which TMS updates the data?
The service is great, and I appreciate the work that went into it, just want to make sure I am getting the most out of my data pulls.