Lineup GBR-1000040-DEFAULT Incorrect

Issues relating to lineups should be posted here.

Lineup GBR-1000040-DEFAULT Incorrect

Postby richardxday » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:11 pm

After the recent change to UK lineups, the GBR-1000040-DEFAULT (for Pendle Forest) lineup is now incorrect.

A number of DVB-T channels I receive have no schedule data associated with them and there is schedule data for channels that I do not receive.

The complete list of DVB-T channels I can receive is attached as 'dvbtchannels.txt'.

The list of DVB-T channels that have no schedule data is attached as 'dvbchannels.txt' and the list of channels with schedule data but no appropriate DVB channel is attached as 'listingschannels.txt'. Both these lists are long.

Finally, below is a list of SD channels ID's that *used* to work (and that I want to use) but are missing from the above lineup:
Channel ID 26052 in the current configuration is not found in any enabled lineup.
Channel ID 33345 in the current configuration is not found in any enabled lineup.
Channel ID 42745 in the current configuration is not found in any enabled lineup.
Channel ID 56888 in the current configuration is not found in any enabled lineup.
Channel ID 73823 in the current configuration is not found in any enabled lineup.
Channel ID 90855 in the current configuration is not found in any enabled lineup.
Channel ID 105389 in the current configuration is not found in any enabled lineup.
Channel ID 26052 in the current configuration is not found in any enabled lineup.
Channel ID 33345 in the current configuration is not found in any enabled lineup.
Channel ID 42745 in the current configuration is not found in any enabled lineup.
Channel ID 56888 in the current configuration is not found in any enabled lineup.
Channel ID 73823 in the current configuration is not found in any enabled lineup.
Channel ID 90855 in the current configuration is not found in any enabled lineup.
Channel ID 105389 in the current configuration is not found in any enabled lineup.

It feels that the rug has been pulled from under your UK users, there are numerous reports of problems with the new set up and yet no one seems to be taking any notice!
Attachments
dvbchannels.txt
List of DVB channels with no schedule data
(2.67 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
listingschannels.txt
List of channels with schedule data but no DVB-T channel for them
(3.58 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
dvbtchannels.txt
Complete list of Freeview DVB-T channels received from Pendle Forest transmitter.
(3.76 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
richardxday

Return to Lineup Issues