Is this a JSON issue?

Issues relating to lineups should be posted here.

Is this a JSON issue?

Postby soyrunner » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:28 pm

I have an HDHOMERUN -> nPVR. Had it for a few years. I never added all channels but just those I wanted in nPVR (left click background ->settings->channels), I'd scroll down to a channel I wanted and click Details. On channel details page General would have the channel, e.g. 723, SPORT_SOUTH_HD. EPG Source would have a default None but I'd bring down the menu and select Schedules Direct. This would bring up Username & Password, Download button, Lineup, Mapping. At this point in the past I would click Mapping I think and dial in 723 but now there are no numbers to dial in under Mapping and nothing under Lineup.

I mash the Download button and get no changes although my user name and password are entered.

So, is this a JSON issue or perhaps an HDHOMERUN config issue? Those channels I had programed in the past have remained programmed and show data in TV Guide. Those that I hadn't previously programmed don't get data.

soyrunner.
soyrunner

Re: Is this a JSON issue?

Postby rmeden » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:43 pm

I'm pretty sure you are using the legacy SD-DD service, not SD-JSON.

Sounds to me like your lineup may have changed and that station is no longer available. I would view the lineup on the SD web page and if that looks correct check with the nPVR folks for troubleshooting.
rmeden
SD Board Member

Postby soyrunner » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:46 pm

Okay. I do have the 54.85.117.227 hack to my hosts file. I'm running XP. NextPVR version is 3.2.9.
soyrunner

Postby soyrunner » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:50 pm

I'm in the process of upgrading NPvr to 3.6.6
soyrunner

Postby soyrunner » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:53 pm

Yes. It's working now. Thanks.
soyrunner

Return to Lineup Issues