Issues with JSON + Mexico lineups

Issues relating to lineups should be posted here.

Re: Issues with JSON + Mexico lineups

Postby rkulagow » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:18 am

OK, the lineup does exist, but it's not appearing in the master list that shows up when you query for lineups in a postal code. That's being investigated.

If you're running slugger's grabber and you're on API20141201 then the lineup is available as "MEX-0001176-X"

Is there any particular channel that you'd like me to check on?
rkulagow
SD Staff

Postby Jabroni » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:15 pm

Thanks for all the updates :) Let me browse directly with the API and see which channels they carry and if the EPG data is accurate..

Abusing that your looking into mexican lineup, they dont say if they carry Dish Mexico lineup too?? might be interesting in adding another tuner on my PVR with more data :) Its listed on the same page I sent you before, its a national satellite provider too (www.entutele.com/programacion/dish/)
Jabroni

Postby Jabroni » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:22 pm

We've been getting the lineups updated; Cablemas provided a new lineup for MEX-0000284-DEFAULT and MEX-0000284-X and that's now been put into the database.

If you're a Cablemas customer and the lineup isn't correct, please open a ticket at https://www.schedulesdirect.org/lineupsupport and use "Other" to describe what the issue is. That will keep things out of the forum, because it's not the best way to troubleshoot.

Same for the Sky Mexico and Dish Mexico; use "Other" and provide details there.

Thanks.
Jabroni

Postby rkulagow » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Do you have a Sky receiver? Is the HD version of XEW actually on 1102, or does the box perform a remapping? (The lineup has XEW and XEWDT on channel 102, so the channels may not be missing as much as the SD and HD are on the same channel number - 102 in this case)

However, if 102 and 1102 are two separate things then let me know that so that we can move the HD channels to 11XX.
rkulagow
SD Staff

Postby Jabroni » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:40 pm

Regarding your Sky MX questions, they dont do channels mapdowns since not all channels offer the same programming on the HD and SD counterpart, plus there are some channels that are just HD offerings
Jabroni

Postby Jabroni » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:41 pm

Sorry to be a pain... Has there been any response from the uplink provider regarding the missing Sky HD data and the incorrect cabelmas lineup?? I just added the Sky Tuner to my SageTV and now I just need an EPG source for my channels and im looking for alternatives :D
Jabroni

Postby rkulagow » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:00 pm

Jabroni wrote:Thanks for all the updates :) Let me browse directly with the API and see which channels they carry and if the EPG data is accurate..

Abusing that your looking into mexican lineup, they dont say if they carry Dish Mexico lineup too?? might be interesting in adding another tuner on my PVR with more data :) Its listed on the same page I sent you before, its a national satellite provider too (http://www.entutele.com/programacion/dish/)

Dish Mexico is MEX-0003051-X
rkulagow
SD Staff

Postby Jabroni » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:30 pm

Sky Mexico.. sorry I messed up.. Dish mexico is another story :) nm.. i just read it was a response from my other question...

What im more interested now is Sky Mexico with its HD lineup (1xxx channel range)
Jabroni

Postby rkulagow » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:07 pm

Since this is an international lineup it takes longer to get things resolved.
rkulagow
SD Staff

Postby rkulagow » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:18 pm

OK, for equipment that you actually own, please let me know one or two discrepancies for each provider / lineup identifier; I can't use a 3rd party website because it might also be incorrect, but if it's something that's directly affecting you (and you can take a picture of the EPG showing what the lineup is 'x') then that will help.

You can send me email at rkulagow@gmail.com so that we can work on this without clogging up the forum.
rkulagow
SD Staff

Previous

Return to Lineup Issues