UKIDSH ch 1707 changed to PST on Comcast - San Francisco?

Use this forum to discuss issues related to the SD-JSON service.

UKIDSH ch 1707 changed to PST on Comcast - San Francisco?

Postby jfreiman » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:34 pm

In the past couple of weeks Comcast/Xfinity in San Francisco, CA (94133) has either changed their feed of the Universal Kids HD (and SD) from an East Coast feed to a Pacific Coast Feed. Meaning, all shows that the Schedules Direct listing are airing 3 hours after the guide states.

So Top Chef Jr which airs at 8:00pm actually airs at 5pm -- an of course the listing is for something completely different. Also, unlike other networks, Universal Kids doesn't replay their Primetime lineup at 5pm and again at 8pm.

Platform Windows Media Center (EPG123)

I have tried refreshing my Schedules Direct listings; Cleared the cache; Rebuilt the WMC database and even looked for a way to change the "time zone" for the one channel but I'm stuck.

The station shows up in the recording with the following embedded .wtv metadata:
Station call sign: UKIDSH
Station name: Universal Kids HD
Channel number: 1707

Schedules Direct
Transport: Cable
Name: Comcast - Digital

comcast epg123 universal kids.png
EPG123 Configuration Lineup 1
comcast epg123 universal kids.png (64.55 KiB) Viewed 870 times

comcast epg123 client universal kids.png
Comcast EPG123 client universal kis
comcast epg123 client universal kids.png (99.86 KiB) Viewed 870 times

I don't think it matters if Schedules Direct made a change or if Comcast made a change to their Universal Kids feed, but I would find it helpful to me and others if the Schedules Direct channel lineup for my area was updated. If it already has been updated and my client software hasn't adjusted correctly, I can look into that possibility too. But since the Universal Kids listings used to match with the broadcast, and now they don't I figured this was a change that the Schedule database should be aware of (and update/fix?)
jfreiman

Re: UKIDSH ch 1707 changed to PST on Comcast - San Francisco

Postby rkulagow » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:24 pm

If you haven't already done so, please open a ticket at the Schedules Direct website so that we can check the server data, and open a ticket with our upstream if necessary.
rkulagow
SD Staff

Re: UKIDSH ch 1707 changed to PST on Comcast - San Francisco

Postby jfreiman » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:37 pm

rkulagow wrote:If you haven't already done so, please open a ticket at the Schedules Direct website so that we can check the server data, and open a ticket with our upstream if necessary.

Thanks for replying. Moments after I posted this, I discovered how to report such errors from my account in schedules direct.
There is now word back yet, nor has the data (time zone) been updated -- at least not that I can tell.
Fingers crossed.
BTW: Is there any way to check on the status of my ticket?
jfreiman

Return to SD-JSON service