Max Lineups Exceeded

Use this forum to discuss issues related to the SD-JSON service.

Max Lineups Exceeded

Postby centinul » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:56 pm

I use Emby for my Live TV and when attempting to add Schedules Direct as a guide provider I receive the following error in the Emby logs:
Code: Select all
{"response":"MAX_LINEUPS","code":4101,"serverID":"20141201.web.3","message":"Exceeded number of lineups for this account.","datetime":"2017-11-30T02:19:29Z"}

I've logged into my Schedules Direct account and removed the SD-DD lineups I had but haven't figured out how to check what SD JSON lineups are tied to my account. Would anyone be able to help out?

Thanks!
centinul

Re: Max Lineups Exceeded

Postby rmeden » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:19 pm

Emby does not currently allow you to delete lineups! (missisng feature or bug?)

You can use XMLTV's tv_grab_zz_sdjson or tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite or any other SD-JSON client to remove a lineup.
rmeden
SD Board Member

Postby spaceboy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:26 am

also epg123 is good for this
spaceboy

Postby dazedcrazy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:47 pm

What is the max lineup changes? I've been using https://github.com/M0OPK/SDJSharp to add/remove lineups to check which one has the channels i need now due to the recent changes, but now i can't add a new lineup because I've hit the max changes for hour/day/week/month?
dazedcrazy

Postby rkulagow » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:04 pm

https://github.com/SchedulesDirect/JSON ... st-perform
You may perform 6 "adds" in a 24 hour period. The status response will indicate the number of lineup changes remaining.

Instead of adding / removing lineups, you should be using the Preview functionality, which doesn't count against your lineup changes.

https://github.com/SchedulesDirect/JSON ... on-mapping
Preview a lineup to determine the channel / station mapping
rkulagow
SD Staff

Postby dazedcrazy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:57 pm

rkulagow wrote:Instead of adding / removing lineups, you should be using the Preview functionality, which doesn't count against your lineup changes.

https://github.com/SchedulesDirect/JSON ... on-mapping
Preview a lineup to determine the channel / station mapping

Is there a way of previewing lineups through something like xmltv.exe as that's what i use to grab epg? Or is there a similar program i can use just to preview channels from a lineup?
dazedcrazy

Postby rkulagow » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:09 pm

I don't know if the XMLTV converters have implemented the preview function. That's a question for the XMLTV developers.
rkulagow
SD Staff

Postby pete318 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:31 am

I'm the developer of the tool mentioned (SDGrabSharp). I'll look into adding the preview feature. I'm not certain I saw it/it wasn't available when I initially wrote it. It was something that bothered me too when I wrote it. So I reckon if I saw it, I'd have included it.

It does show (once a change has been made) how many changes remain, as reported by the status response though.
pete318

Postby pete318 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:44 pm

Just to update on this. I've updated SDGrabSharp to use the preview option (and cache the results to prevent overquerying SD servers). The version you need to support this is 0.3.1.1.

It would be nice if there was an assured unique value (like station ID) included in that results list. But, it can be worked around.
pete318

Postby rkulagow » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:00 pm

pete318 wrote:It would be nice if there was an assured unique value (like station ID) included in that results list. But, it can be worked around.

I'm not sure that I understand what you mean here.
rkulagow
SD Staff

Next

Return to SD-JSON service